- Renault Arkana show car is a distinctive coupe-crossover, a unique fusion between the elegance of a saloon and the sturdiness of an SUV
- Renault Arkana show car prefigures a new Renault offer for the C-segment with global ambitions: after its first introduction in Russia in 2019, it will be launched in other markets
- This new model in the Renault range will contribute to the Group’s international expansion especially on the Russian strategic market
At the Moscow Motor Show, Renault unveiled the Arkana show car as a world premiere, a distinctive coupé-crossover announcing a new global vehicle. Its class-unique design will be a real novelty in the very competitive C-segment.
The C-segment is currently the most dynamic and challenging sector of the automotive industry, especially SUVs. Customers’ needs are getting more and more diverse. Arkana is born from those customers’ new expectations. It proposes an astonishing balance between the elegance of a saloon and the sturdiness of an SUV.
The Arkana show car features a powerful and attractive design:
- Robustness is expressed through high ground clearance, wide wheel arches and large 19-inch wheels, for good all-terrain capabilities. A sturdy vehicle ready to face harsh driving and tough weather conditions
- The elegance of the high waistline and sloping coupé roofline is emphasised by side chrome detailing and a panoramic glass roof
“The Arkana show car is a distinctive coupé-crossover, striking balance between the elegance of a saloonn and the powerful stance of an SUV. We have dialed in specific Renault cues, with a strong design, strength and sensuality with a French touch,” says Laurens Van den Acker – Senior-Vice-President, Corporate Design of Groupe Renault
This new production vehicle will be produced and marketed in different countries throughout the world, beginning with Russia in 2019.