It’s just over 2 months since the launch of the Abarth 124 Spider, and this weekend the brand with the Scorpion is generating a buzz again!
This weekend, the 18th and 19th June, the new Abarth 595 arrives in the Vospers showroom! With more powerful engines, richer standard equipment and a whole host of new features, the new Abarth 595 is the development of the iconic model, reasserting its position and reputation as a compact, lightweight and agile vehicle and as a unique model in terms of configuration and tuning.
The new Abarth is available in 3 models, the 595 Custom, 595 Turismo and 595 Competizione, which produce 145hp, 165hp and 180hp respectively from their turbocharged 1.4 litre engines. Both the 595 Custom and 595 Turismo have seen a 5hp increase, whilst the Competizione can now be equipped with a Mechanical limited-slip differential. As a result, entry level models can sprint from 0 – 62mph in 7.8 seconds, with the Turismo completing the same procedure in 7.3 seconds. As for the Competizione, Abarth claim it will take 6.7 seconds, with the car topping out at 140mph.
All new models come with a manual 5-speed gearbox, with an option for an automated gearbox featuring shift paddles behind the steering wheel for smoother, faster gear changes. Furthermore, the Turismo is fitted with rear Koni shock absorbers as standard, with the Competizione possessing them on all 4 corners for even smoother, polished driving.
Other new features on the 595 include:
- A redesigned front end with design cues taken from the Abarth 124 Spider, and bigger air intakes that increase cooling capacity by 18 per cent.
- A colour palette that now includes no less than 15 paint finishes, including pastel, metallic, three-layer paints and five two-tone liveries.
- A new set of 17in Granturismo alloys that are 7 per cent lighter and have over 50 per cent more ventilating surface.
- The debut of the new Uconnect system, which comprises a 5” HD screen and DAB digital radio as standard, with the option to upgrade to a 7” with satellite navigation.
- The introduction of an optional, powerful 480W BeatsAudio Hi-Fi system with seven speakers throughout the car.
With sales of the new 595 starting in June, now is the perfect time to come and test drive the new vehicle!
As a result, Vospers are holding our 595 launch weekend this weekend! Come down to the Marsh Mills, Longbridge Road, Plymouth showroom, see the new vehicle (test drive by appointment only) and have a go on our simulator, where you could win some amazing prizes!
To find out more, please call Vospers Abarth on 01752 636501 or visit vospers.com/abarth.